Do you find yourself repeating the same patterns in life, never seeming to break through or get ahead, being held back by fear, worry or anxiety or feeling that you don't deserve success or happiness?
The transformational coaching that I offer is similar to life coaching, but I don't call it that, for good reason! My mission is to help you transform from the inside out., so that you can build the life of your dreams, whilst loving where (and more importantly, who) you are right now. When you change what you're experiencing on the inside, you will soon see the changes reflected on the outside. I can help you to:
- Identify self-sabotaging thoughts and beliefs
- Identify patterns of behaviour that are keeping you stuck
- Find more effective ways to manage your emotions
- Learn techniques to stop fear and anxiety from holding you back
- Manage stress and overwhelm
- Learn to relax and unwind
- Build a life that supports your personal development
- Overcome procrastination and the need for perfectionism
- Get in touch with what really matters to you
- Find more fulfillment in life
- Improve your focus, attention and performance
- Learn to live in the moment whilst creating your future
- Uncover your true potential!
A little more about Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)...
This is an approach that I use extensively in my practice. I don't book it separately - it is integrated into my way of coaching. It uses strategies based around mindfulness to help you learn how to handle difficult emotions and situations, whilst finding out what matters to you and living life in line with that.
It is a fantastic approach for helping you to get unstuck and find new and unique ways to handle the negative thoughts, self-beliefs and difficult emotions that come as part and parcel of being human.
If you want to find out more about this approach and how ACT can help you embrace uncertainty and live life to the full, you can read my blog post here.